We know that when our rights are violated or if we are facing any legal issues then the person we need to go to is a lawyer. Same way in the immigration process of Calgary if any difficulty is faced then you need to go to an immigration lawyer in Calgary. At Pilkington law firm, they have lawyers that are based in Calgary too and they understand that having immigration issues can stress people out. Hence , they are extremely patient with their clients and they help by giving their clients the information that is required. In Calgary, immigration lawyers charge on an hourly basis upto $200 to $500.
A brief about law firms in Calgary.
» Poonah immigration law firm is also one of the best firms in Calgary. Their services are open towards both, individuals and businesses. Not only do they help with the immigration processes but also with study, business, work related goals can be achieved through their help. It doesn’t really matter if you are not present in the flesh with the lawyers of Poonah firm, they will still help you out which makes it a good fit.
» Kahane Law Immigration Legal firm has an expertise in the legal immigration field since over seven years. In the past, they are known to have worked with the citizenship and Canadian immigration in different settings. They understand that moving to a new country and starting again can be difficult and stressful in itself hence to lessen your stress they help you having a smooth and sailing immigration process.
Best lawyers in Calgary.
- Evelyn Ackah.
- Evelyn Ackah along with being the founder of Ackah Business Immigration Law is also the firm’s managing lawyer.
- Her expertise is in the field, Inadmissibility Issues and Waivers, Temporary Foreign Worker, Business Immigration to Canada, Permanent Residence, Canada Work Permits, Cross-Border Business.
- Kevin Zemp.
- Kevin Zemp is the founder of Zemp law firm and has been in this field for over 27 years.
- Due to expertise in this field for so long, he is able to solve complex immigration issues easily which makes him a good lawyer.
- Raj Sharma.
- He has completed his graduation from University of Alberta and has been practicing immigration law for over 17 years now, excluding his private practice.